ZKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZKS clan forum...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[rejected] Promotion Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bugged
Bastard
Bastard
bugged

[rejected] Promotion Request Empty
PostSubject: [rejected] Promotion Request   [rejected] Promotion Request EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:44 am

I want to become a leader of the ZKS clan becous i am going to try beeing a events leader. i still play css and when i doo so i often come in touch whit other clans. somethimes i actualy only play against pure teams of clans not yust in css but in battlefield mw2 and some other games too. but whit my rank at only member i canot invite to clan matches or make event posts on the forum. dont you want more clan matches in more games than yust mw2 (alots of mw2 too) and not yust on saturdays??
And ofcource i wil not abuse my status to fore eksample bully arround krs (i wil still say random Stuff thoug)
Back to top Go down
Bajas191
Leader
Leader
Bajas191

[rejected] Promotion Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: [rejected] Promotion Request   [rejected] Promotion Request EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:20 pm

we are verry few members and aming for leader when you are a member is preaty high and verry risky.

we are sorry but we have found out (afther a lot of talking) that we can not promote you to leader.

-bajas191
Back to top Go down
https://zksclan.forumotion.com

[rejected] Promotion Request
Page 1 of 1